Thursday 22 October 2009

Goodbye Broome....

So that's what I've been up to in Broome. As well as kayaking (and swimming!) through the mangroves and opaque turquoise water that makes up the Town Beach side of Broome. Maybe not so wise in crocodile country.... but the water is such an amazing colour, and at a balmy 28-29C is almost irresistable! Of course a major reason why I've been so busy and therefore fallen so far behind with my blog has been in the form of a guy that works in the laundry at the hotel... It seems that I have myself an Aussie toyboy... He's also the reason why I'm so sad to be leaving Australia in 6 days, and why I'm heading to New Zealand where he'll join me in a few months! So in 6 days the adventure continues further south and back into temperatures below 30C... New Zealands south island in Spring, so significantly below 30C... I'm going to freeze....

No comments: